When it comes to dating sites, there are many statistics to consider. Do you want a dating site for just one thing? Or are you looking for the love of your life? This article will explain what the top best dating sites are, from 10 all the way down to one. It’ll base all of its statistics on a figurative plane, and while it depends on what type of dating site you’re wanting to visit, these are the top ten only out of all sites online today. If you want to learn more about any of these be sure to visit https://www.top10bestdatingsites.net.
- BeNaughty.com – While this is a site for singles, it is linked to mainly casual hookups, and dating for younger generations to do exactly that. It has premium (paid) features, as well as being free in general, and is open to the general public for anyone in general. Pricing varies depending on your membership time. The longer you join, the lower the price per month.
- BlackPeopleMeet.com is a site predominantly for those of African descent who want to try to find their mates, but don’t let it fool you; there are people of all orientations, genders, ethical backgrounds, and races on the site. This website is one of the lowest priced sites on the market.
- OurTime.com is a site dedicated to those who are past their mid-life stage. Targeted directly towards older men and women over 50 years old, this site is full of features for those who are older to be able to navigate the site with ease. OurTime is cheaper than some other sites for this age range.
- ChristianMingle.com – Just about everyone has heard of this site by radio, television, online, and even magazine advertisements. Christian Mingle is one of the largest dating sites in the world and is targeted directly towards getting Christians together. It is packed full of numerous safety methods, and has some of the best filters to search for your possible future mate. Price range varies depending on membership length.
- SilverSingles.com is another site dedicated to helping older single individuals get together and find each other. It too, is full of search filters, safety features, and more that cater to the older generation in today’s society, from senior citizens, to the Baby Boomer generation. They have various price ranges for their packaged memberships.
- Zoosk is a newer dating platform that combines social media sites with a singles dating site. With this seamless way that the site integrates it, it is fairly popular and well balanced when it comes to users, ease of use, and more. You have to pay to be a premium member.
- eHarmony – This award winning site is both for casual dating, and serious relationships. It has one of the highest success rates worldwide as far as long-lasting couple matches go.
- Elite Singles is a site dedicated to the working man or women. When it comes to finding the right pedigree for you, most of these members have a college degree and are looking for a serious relationship, not just a fling.
- OKCupid.com – this dating site is a very big site because many features like messaging and profile viewing are free, and it is inclusive to all orientations. Their main goal is fun.
- Match.com – One of the biggest and most well-known dating sites on the market, match.com make numerous guarantees and have some of the success to back it up. They are one of the oldest dating sites, and originated around the time Facebook.com was just in creation.
When it comes to dating sites, there are many more, both free and paid for whatever you are using it for. Their success rates vary. Nobody can guarantee you’ll find the love of your life on their website. And some of them are quite expensive to be members.